Thursday, March 05, 2009

Quilt Sampling

Here are a few photos of the quilters yard sale. I had a great turn out and met some new people. The weather was great and I sold alot of fabric but still hardly put a dent in my inventory. I hung up my quilts on my fence which made a nice colorful display it was also a way for the ladies to see my work up close. Thank you for making it a successful day.


Sit back and enjoy this small quilt show enhanced with music for your listening pleasure.
These are my personal quilts that I have made and machine quilted. Feel free to click on
any photo to enlarge the picture.
Continue down the page to also get information on the following:
-Figuring Your Quilting Cost
-Quilts I Do Not Accept
-Preparing your Quilt Top for Machine Quilting
-Quilt Construction Tips
-What Is Freehand Quilting?














2 comments:

The Gang! said...

This Charm Quilt is soooo Cute! I luv ya TONS! Your one of the Most Talented people I know!

Bang Del said...

Nice blog you have here.. It's very clean and fresh. God Bless..